– Content of the courses.
– Students' instruction, progress, and examination.
– Development of up-to-date instructional materials.
– Write / update the curriculum and course requirements for each level/program.
– Teachers' professional development (workshops).
– Monitor the quality of teaching.
Responsible for the following managerial/administrative domain
Requirements of the position.
* An MA in English Language-related fields: English Linguistics, ESL, English Literature. (Ph.D. advantage)
* Ability and experience teaching at the university level.
* Ability and experience writing academic material (teaching materials and examinations).
* Knowledge of the CEFR (Common European Framework) and the CHE (מל"ג) planned reform scheduled to start in 2025.
* Managerial abilities, qualifications
* Experience in managing diverse and multiple programs.
* Ability and experience in managing a large academic staff.
* Ability and experience in dealing with a large and diverse student body.
* Good communication skills (dealing with the various faculties and departments at the university, and students).
* Good and impartial interpersonal relationships and communication with colleagues, teachers, and management.
* Professional and personal integrity.
* Open to listening to and accepting diverse points of view.
* Collegiality and impartiality.
* Taking responsibility.
* Ability to make decisions.
* Your CV
* Letters of reference.
* A brief statement describing your vision of the development of the EPIC Unit.